Improved quality of life for all.
The NDM is committed to the improvement of the physical, socio-economic and institutional environment in order to address triple challenges through sustainable development and service excellence.
- To promote and pursue key national, Provincial and local development goals as enriched in vision 2030
- To be inclusive and caring organisation
- To be democratic transaparent,accountable and participative in pursuance of our objectives
- Integrated Sustainable Human Settlements and improved quality of household life
- Efficient, competitive and responsive economic infrastructure network
- Decent employment through inclusive economic growth
- Inculcate and improve financial sustainability and management
- Responsive, accountable, effective, efficient and sound Governance System
- Skilled and capable workforce supportive of inclusive growth
- Vibrant, equitable and sustainable rural communities and food security
- Protection and enhancement of environmental assets and natural resources